Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

All settled in!!






I am officially all moved and settled into my new home.. I just love it here.. I can run all around the house and run up and down the stairs.. I have a great big back yard but my mom and dad need to completely fence it in.. I WILL not run away.. but they get nervous and want me safe always...My mom and dad also got a pool for the yard.. but I can tell you right now I dont CARE! I hate water and all that is accociated with it.. Water makes me craxy.. Even on the very hottest of hot days I will not get wet if I can helo it..






Anyhow I have a few pics of me in my new home.. my mom needs to help me keep up with the posts... OK well here are a few pics....






No comments:

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!