Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Friday, February 9, 2007

MOVING?! YES!!!!






















Ok, now I know things are happening because mom and dad have been extremely busy packing and getting organized... things are coming off the walls, things are dissappearing into boxes... but yet they seem happy VERY happy.... so ok, I am too :) there is a HUGE yard where they bring boxes and I have been playing there at the new place and I think this is our new home... but we still come here (old home) into our crates and sleep. The ride wasnt fun because we were IN our crates IN the truck... ?????? That was different and Madden barked and cried the whole way.... he is such a sissy... at least thats what Daddy calls him... (and I agree totally)!!


We got to play in the snow (there was more snow at the new place) YEY !!! and we explored all the new smells.. Just cannot wait for mommy and daddy to be settled so we can all enjoy our new home! until we are settled I will post again with new pictures of us! until then BYE !!! How random................................the pic of me smelling the grass.. Oh well.. my mom had a reason! lmpo!


Oh by the way, did ya notice our new hoodies? lmpo !!




No comments:

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!