Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Play and play and play!!!!!















I am adjusting to my new home so well.. My new schedule is working out for me.. I play most of the day and rest whenever I feel the need.... ahhhhhh..... I have some really neat pictures of me with my newest toy.. Its a donut with pink frosting and sprinkles... These pics are black and white but you get the idea.... I fell asleep after a while from all the play.....................
Im eating good and I spend quality time with my mom and dad and Kendyl.. I'm still missing my lil bro very much though.. I think he would have liked the new house as well.. there is so much to do... but I'm feeling a lil sad when no one wants to play with me.. My tennis ball seems to do the job when I want to chase something...
The nicer weather is coming up quick and I will be outside more, making plans and playdates with my good friend Jones! I miss him.. ok, well I am off for now because I need to get my playtime in with mommy before she goes to work... (she mentioned new toys with this new job and she wasnt kidding :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I want a donut!!!

Glad things are going well for you! Have fun playing, and playing, and playing! :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!