Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

IM BACK ON TRACK !!











Been a while I know... sowwy... I have been busy :)








I am so excited I will be playing with new friends today.. Vegas and Cesar.. They look just like me! Flashy Fawns.. I cant wait ! I will definantly post pics of my playdate!




I miss my boyfriend Jones tho.. His mommy had a baby in Aug and I am waiting patiently for the right time to see him AND his new skin bro! I hope all is well with him..




My mommy and Daddy are in the process of buying a new home for me! They say its alot of work but I will be very happy in the end.. I hear its gonna be before the snow flies but we never know.. I like my home now but I know they will be happier with something bigger and better for me.. and this time it will be the best ever! I will write more in a bit but for now enjoy my new black and white photos :) Oh yeah, Tumbles is in one only because I "let" him hahaha.. I was watching for my daddy to pull in and he just happened to be in my way.. My mom like it so ok ,,, I guess I do too!

No comments:

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!