Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

HI GUYS !!!







Been a while since I have been here to update you all!!! But Ihave been just having so much fun in my new home.. here are some great shots of me in my new yard !!!! I know I should be giving you all updates on a regular basis but I cant find alot of time to do it.. my mom and dad are real busy too.. They are trying to buy a home and I guess that keeps them distracted and busy too.. Working thing for mom isnt something I am getting used to but I know she likes her job and she buys me treats and toys every week.... I have a playdate today with my love Jones !!!! did I mention how handsome he is?? I will have some more pictures when we come back later today !!

No comments:

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!