Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day With JONES !! Isnt he handsome!!!

























I am SO HAPPY ! Today we got to play with my good friend Jones! Not only is he fun to play with and run around with but he is extremely handsome!!! I wish the winter weather wasnt coming because I could see myself playing with him alot more! Madden is cool, but he is my lil bro.. and he tends to get on my nerves quick.. but JONES !! he is something else.. and I like his mom and dad too; they bring treats and toys and bottles of cold water to drink... my lil bro is getting real big and he is now keeping up with the chase me game.. I heard some say that Madden will be bigger than me and Jones.. I am pretty sure he will, so we need to box him around now while we can LMPO !!!












No comments:

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!