Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Still tired...


Boy did I have a great day yesterday playing.. I am still a little tired.. I slept all day yesterday when we got home and when it was time for bed I didnt even have the strength to have mommy and daddy chase me around the bed to get into my crate for the night.. I just went right in.. I saw mommy's face light up and it was just the perfect ending to a perfect day...


NOW, I am slowly getting my energy back and Madden is ready to go.. Since we have the "you know... the GATE" I plan to hang outside for a while with my lil bro... then Kendyl will come home from her half day of school and play with us more if she is feeling better, she has a cough.. but for now I am being good (Madden too) ... more later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is awesome.

Jones had a great time playing with Dakota and Madden, it was such a fun time.

We're so happy that they are becoming great buddies!

Take care,

Lisa, Miguel, & Jones

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!