Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Friday, November 17, 2006

WHY I ASK !?

I dont get it.. things were wonderful before.......THE GATE !!! It was a perfect night too.. Daddy came home.. I beaned him a bit.. mommy was cooking supper and Madden and I begged as usual.. I occasionally pee downstairs (where I have since day of of my arrival) and NOW THIS?? I heard them saying something about a gate.. I didnt think much of it.. then they left and came back with a huge box and daddy was busy all of a sudden.. THEN there it was, a cut off to all that I know and love.. no more running up and down the stairs off the office.. no more pee'ing on my favorite hall.. no more dropping my cuz and seeing it tumble all the way down so I can then slam Madden into the wall on each step to chase it.. I feel like my life has been taken away.. why does mommy seem thrilled... SO, of course I needed to go pee and poopie.. so what do I do.. sit at the gate looking at my stairs with my eyes watering.. THEN, I remembered the door with the bell.. so I gave in and rang it.. and to my surprise I was let outside quickly and mommy kept saying GOOD GIRL !!!!! I liked it!!! but here is a couple of videos of me and my bro trying to pull at some heartstrings.. didnt work.. she just sat there... Im not good with change but Madden seems to cry about it lol I tried to lick my way through... here it is....
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/brewski54/?action=view&current=DSCN3485.flv
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/brewski54/?action=view&current=DSCN3484.flv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, they don't like that gate :( lol, You have to much time on your hands! Miss you!!

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!