Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OK HERE WE ARE !!! With my mommy and Daddy! Are they great or what! ok here is the deal my name is Dakota and I am a "flashy fawn" My lil bro Madden is a "brindle" with a black mask.. he looks real mean at times but dont worry he is a big wimp.. I keep him in line.. He is almost as big as me now and he Im sure will be 4 times my size since he is only 5 months now.. I have a few month on him but I am quite petite :) My daddy uses the term "tank" when mentioning Madden.. I just dont see it.. Anyhow - this is my intro post and I hope I can keep you all entertained with the crazy things we do.. So sit back and enjoy..

No comments:

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!