Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

OK Its official !!!
















OK it is finally official! my lil bro isnt my lil bro anymore.. he has finally passed me in weight.. BUT - I will have you know I am still the alpha and ALWAYS WILL BE.. (I keep telling myself this) .. He is 44 lbs and I am 42 lbs.. its only 2 lbs but still.. Its official.. I knew it would happen but I didnt think it would be this soon!! My daddy is very excited for him.. says he is still his lil guy tho.. Im ok with it I guess...


My mommy went out this past weekend and bought us some new toys.. She got the cheapo kind that lasts only an hour or so but they are the best because I tear them apart.. She got a ladybug and a crab... and some kind of link ring thingy Madden liked - OH and both my mommy and daddy got us a new green cuz.. this one is HUGE !!!! and makes a different squeak than the smaller one.. gives my daddy a headache.. lmpo... Here are a few pics of us with our new toys while some lasted :) OH and the effects of what the house looks like when we are done playing! poor mommy needs to clean it all up.. she doesnt mind that much I dont think, as long as we dont break anything!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So kids...why are the pillows on the floor near the couch? Is it to protect you when you fall off or what?

Realllllllllll nice toys (while they lasted!) :)

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!