Where's DADDY!

Where's DADDY!
Can wait to BOX AND BEAN !!!

About Me

I am a flashy fawn boxer and I was born March 28 of '06 - I live in New England where I hear is a place where I can play with water in the summer - leaves in the fall - snow in the winter - and MUD in the spring.. OH I CANT WAIT!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ok - on my last nerve....


Madden oh Madden... I love to play with you but sometimes your voice goes right through me pal.. I know why mommy takes excedrin all the time.. I wish they had doggy ones.. I just wanted to see mommy on the other side of the gate... thats all buddie!! The picture is of us sleeping on the couch last night.. I was falling OFF !!!! lmpo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

BARRY U NUT !!! HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!

BARRY U NUT !!!   HORAAAH !!! anda WOOF WOOF !!!
This section is dedicated to BARRY : my mom and daddy's friend who is far away in a war....Come home soon - we miss you.. I want to BOX you around !!!!!